Want to access mental health treatment from anywhere? Telehealth services allow clients to access online mental health treatment from the comfort of their own homes or on the go. Telebehavioral health services provide an opportunity to receive care conveniently, securely, safely, and effectively—whether you’re meeting with a counselor, nutritionist, or psychiatrist.
What to Expect from Telehealth Services
We offer a range of virtual mental health treatment services, including:
- Nutrition – Our nutritionists can help you create healthier eating habits through virtual appointments. Let us equip you with the knowledge and skills to lead a more nutritious lifestyle.
- Psychiatry – By providing telehealth psychiatric care that includes medication management and evaluation, we can assist clients in taking control of their mental health.
- Virtual counseling – Our counselors provide a safe and supportive environment for you to work on your mental health goals, even virtually. We offer individual, family, and couples counseling sessions via telehealth appointments.
LightHeart Associates clients can receive the highest quality of care and support possible, no matter where they are. To learn more about our telehealth services or schedule an appointment, contact our team today.
When Telehealth Is Ideal for Mental Health Treatment
Telehealth appointments can be an effective option if you’re concerned about the following:
- Caretaking – You care for others and cannot quickly leave your home
- Contagious effect – If you don’t feel well and are contagious to others
- Convenience – Your life situation requires a more convenient appointment
- Distance – You live far away and need to access expertise more easily
- Privacy – You are more comfortable in your own home or need a private setting
- Safety – Your situation is such that it is not safe for you to leave home
Our telehealth services enable us to provide quality mental health care without clients needing to be physically present. We look forward to providing you with the compassionate and personalized care you deserve.
Conditions Telehealth Services Can Help With
The telebehavioral health services at LightHeart Associates can help with concerns like:
- Adolescent or preteen therapy
- Family system and patterns
- Mood disorders
- Medication refills and check-ins
- Stress management
- Social anxiety
- Relationship tension
- Parent management training
Every client in our care is unique, so we tailor our services to their needs. Our team is here to listen and provide the support you need every step of the way.
Find Telehealth Services for Mental Health at LightHeart Associates
Did you know that your health insurance might cover online mental health treatment? Take a look at our list of insurers to find out if you are covered. We also offer these online services on a self-pay basis without using health insurance.
Virtual consulting, nutrition, and psychiatric services are the answer for those seeking convenience, privacy, and easily accessible care. Quality mental health care with a heart-centered approach can help you heal and grow. If you’re looking for telehealth counseling and psychiatry services in Seattle, contact LightHeart Associates today at 425.800.5688.